Hey ya’ll! Just wanted to do a quick post on my evening skincare routine. A few of you have asked about the products I use so I thought I’d pull it together in one place. Now [DISCLAIMER] I do indeed work for Kiehl’s but if you know me well you’d know I wouldn’t write this unless I meant it…
Is Sunday glam a thing? Call me lazy but these are not the days I go the extra mile with my make up looks. Saying that, impromptu dates to the village pub after taking Akira for long walks in the woods has me wanting to make a bit of an effort
🙂 🙂 🙂
I’ve recently added a few new additions to my make up routine in general – pieces from NARS, Becca and Tarte. I have say, addicted to it all already. Shape Tape has a whole lotta hype around it but i totally get it – it’s a glorious under-eye concealer for me that makes it look like I’ve had more sleep than I have. Hand down the best for coverage.
This beauty look uses ten products to get an effortless sultry eye with a nude lip that is low maintenance when out for a casual day. Don’t let anyone ever tell you it’s unacceptable to smudge your eyeliner with your finger and call it a day. Words I live by!
- Kiehl’s – Daily Reviving Concentrate
- Nars – Velvet Matte Foundation Stick – Barcelona 4
- Tarte Cosmetics – Shape Tape in Light
- YSL – Les Sahariennes Healthy Glow Balm Bronzer
- Charlotte Tilbury – Kohl Liner in Barbarella Brown
- Maybelline – Lash Sensational Mascara
- Huda Beauty – Bombshell Liquid Lipstick
- Benefit Cosmetics – Gimme Brow #5
- Urban Decay – Naked Flushed Cheek Palette in Streak
- Becca Liquid Highlighter – Shimmering Skin Perfector Opal
Enjoy friends! xo
I’m not implying the days of 45 minute make-up routines are behind us (when the occasion calls for it hey) but shout out to Charlotte Tilbury for making getting out the door in the morning easier with these beauty inspiration kits.
This month I’ve developed a few new firm favourites in foundation and fragrance. After a couple of months of testing all these recent purchases (and Christmas gifts) I wanted to shout out about a few just in case you were considering a little splurge…