A cold crisp air has swept it’s way through Paris and it’s taking the browning leaves with it. Autumn is finally here and with this new season comes a revamp for my make up bag.
Summer is over so a new foundation is needed to match the tan and I’m moving from coral-pink hues to muted brown and burgundy.
Check out my recent purchases (and why I love them so much) that helped to create this Autumnal beauty look that’s easy to replicate in a rush.
- Urban Decay Stay Naked Foundation in 50WO – ADORE this foundation. A fresh, matte finish which is a refreshing change when you’ve been wearing a dewy base for months. Also perfect for mixing up your make up look for Autumn and it the coverage is FAB.
- Kevyn Aucoin The Sensual Skin Enhancer in SX06 – This concealer will blow your socks off. SUPER pigmented and a little goes a long way. Just remember to set this one with a loose powder to avoid creasing.
- Hourglass Radiant Bronzer in Radiant Bronze Light – I have no words. This is by far my favourite purchase of the season. A powder bronzer that glides on like liquid. Perfect, smooth finish that gives you a glow from within.
- Nars Blush in Torrid – Nars blushes are a staple in your make up bag. Can’t go wrong with this peachy brown!
- Benefit Cosmetics 24 Hour Brow Gel Does what it says on the tin!
- Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick in Bombshell – This is my ultimate nude/pink lipstick. I’ve re-purchased this 3 times now!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Brag Mascara – picked up this mascara last month in Istanbul. Love the results but after a few hours the product leaves you with Panda eyes so I won’t be repurchasing…
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Brow Pencil in Dark Brown – Still by far my favourite shade and texture for a brow pencil – repurchased this last month also.
- Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise in Chocolate Bronze – The next three products are consistently in my make up bag to achieve a very easy, quick, bronzed smoky eye. If you’re lazy with eye make up but want to mix up your day to day look then invest in these three!
- Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon Pencil – Bronzed Garnet
- Charlotte Tilbury Rock ‘N’ Kohl in Barbarella Brown
Would love to hear what new products you’ve picked up. ENABLE ME!