It’s here! Pulled together a little round up of the products I repeatedly reached for in 2017. I haven’t included skincare since a recent post I did covered that all off. Behold my hair, make up fragrance and nail favourites!
Is Sunday glam a thing? Call me lazy but these are not the days I go the extra mile with my make up looks. Saying that, impromptu dates to the village pub after taking Akira for long walks in the woods has me wanting to make a bit of an effort
🙂 🙂 🙂
I’ve recently added a few new additions to my make up routine in general – pieces from NARS, Becca and Tarte. I have say, addicted to it all already. Shape Tape has a whole lotta hype around it but i totally get it – it’s a glorious under-eye concealer for me that makes it look like I’ve had more sleep than I have. Hand down the best for coverage.
This beauty look uses ten products to get an effortless sultry eye with a nude lip that is low maintenance when out for a casual day. Don’t let anyone ever tell you it’s unacceptable to smudge your eyeliner with your finger and call it a day. Words I live by!
- Kiehl’s – Daily Reviving Concentrate
- Nars – Velvet Matte Foundation Stick – Barcelona 4
- Tarte Cosmetics – Shape Tape in Light
- YSL – Les Sahariennes Healthy Glow Balm Bronzer
- Charlotte Tilbury – Kohl Liner in Barbarella Brown
- Maybelline – Lash Sensational Mascara
- Huda Beauty – Bombshell Liquid Lipstick
- Benefit Cosmetics – Gimme Brow #5
- Urban Decay – Naked Flushed Cheek Palette in Streak
- Becca Liquid Highlighter – Shimmering Skin Perfector Opal
Enjoy friends! xo
This month I’ve developed a few new firm favourites in foundation and fragrance. After a couple of months of testing all these recent purchases (and Christmas gifts) I wanted to shout out about a few just in case you were considering a little splurge…
Hey YA’LL (that phrase is on the mind – currently sat in Paris with a few Texans). I’ve been meaning to put up this post for a while simply because I found a groove in my daily make up bag that works so well – thought I’d share in case you love it too. Nothing super fancy or creative just my standard I’m-in-a-rush-to-work type thing that’s either a nude lip look or red lip look.