Is Sunday glam a thing? Call me lazy but these are not the days I go the extra mile with my make up looks. Saying that, impromptu dates to the village pub after taking Akira for long walks in the woods has me wanting to make a bit of an effort
🙂 🙂 🙂
I’ve recently added a few new additions to my make up routine in general – pieces from NARS, Becca and Tarte. I have say, addicted to it all already. Shape Tape has a whole lotta hype around it but i totally get it – it’s a glorious under-eye concealer for me that makes it look like I’ve had more sleep than I have. Hand down the best for coverage.
This beauty look uses ten products to get an effortless sultry eye with a nude lip that is low maintenance when out for a casual day. Don’t let anyone ever tell you it’s unacceptable to smudge your eyeliner with your finger and call it a day. Words I live by!
- Kiehl’s – Daily Reviving Concentrate
- Nars – Velvet Matte Foundation Stick – Barcelona 4
- Tarte Cosmetics – Shape Tape in Light
- YSL – Les Sahariennes Healthy Glow Balm Bronzer
- Charlotte Tilbury – Kohl Liner in Barbarella Brown
- Maybelline – Lash Sensational Mascara
- Huda Beauty – Bombshell Liquid Lipstick
- Benefit Cosmetics – Gimme Brow #5
- Urban Decay – Naked Flushed Cheek Palette in Streak
- Becca Liquid Highlighter – Shimmering Skin Perfector Opal
Enjoy friends! xo